January 26th, Saturday, 3 – 6 p.m.
Join Karen for an interactive workshop, where together with a group of like-minded yogis, you will explore the power of intention. The workshop will include:
- Gentle yoga practice to release stress patterns and calm the mind
- Interactive discussion and journaling to provoke self- reflection and self-discovery about employing the power of intention in your own life (and how yoga and meditation can help!)
- Release old patterns and habits (fire ceremony)
- Clear out energetic discards and congestion (sage)
- Intention setting At the end of the workshop, you will receive a ‘14-Day Challenge’, intended to keep the momentum going. The challenge is a personal commitment to you, and is designed to help you start planting your own seeds of intention.
Investment – $45