New Year’s Retreat
New Year’s is a wonderful time to count your blessings and set a conscious trajectory for the year to come. In this retreat we will open our hearts and minds through deep practices of yoga, meditation, and soulful community.
It is a joyful time, perfect for those who want something more than the usual New Year celebrations. It is alcohol-free for those who long for a more authentic and sustainable buzz.
The retreat will be Friday, December 29th through Monday, January 1st, 2018. Join us for 4 days and 3 nights of Yoga, soulful connection, meditation, rest, campfires, and fresh mountain air. Your immersion will be held in a nurturing space, with beautiful surroundings, delicious local food, and a fantastic staff at the Dahlonaga Spa Resort.
- We will slow down, relax, and celebrate everything this year has blessed us with.
- We will connect with others of like mind + heart.
- We will learn an ancient and beautiful meditation practice that you can take home with you. You’ll receive free ongoing practice support for the next 3 months.
We will release the past with a New Year’s Eve ceremony around the fire circle. Then, a Higher Self meditation will invite the circumstances, insights, and connections that will help you to be of service to yourself and the world around you.
Several months into the year you will receive an inspiring letter from you Higher Self, reminding you who you are and why you are here.
- Couples, singles, anyone who would want:
- Something more than the usual New Year celebrations.
- Soulful camaraderie, breathtaking personal discoveries, powerful emotions, occasional belly laughs, and deep meditation.
- Uplifting live music that goes right to your soul.
- All levels, total beginner to experienced.
- Yoga teachers wanting to receive and participate while earning Continuing Ed Credit Hours.
Click Here for schedule, accommodations, and details.
Or click here to Register!
If you have any questions, email Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org