April 18th, Sunday 2 – 5 p.m.
- Are you a yoga teacher in search of new modalities to assist your students?
- Have you thought of using a chair to add intensity to the practice? (Yes, that’s correct: to make some poses more challenging than what they’d be on the mat).
- Have you thought of designing your own, self-standing chair yoga program?
- Would you like to empower and help people to practice wherever they are, in the office or at home, when they cannot afford to travel to a studio?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, then you might want to consider this event.
We are providing you with the opportunity to learn how to teach chair yoga, and achieve all of the above, and more! Join us for a fun and engaging weekend to earn your chair yoga certification.
Among the topics covered, are:
- How to chose the right poses when addressing a specific problem;
- How to adapt conventional poses and flow sequences, from mat to chair;
- How to use additional props to create new variations, when the chair alone is not enough;
- How to create a complete practice inclusive of asana, pranayama, and mediation that would fit any time budget, and getting down on a mat is not feasible.
Practice hands on teaching chair yoga.
Earn 3 contact hours of CE recognized by Yoga Alliance
Receive your hard copy certificate of completion.
Investment – $49
“Anychair Yoga” book and/or DVD are available for purchase, while supplies last.
Prerequisite: Yoga Teacher Certification at or above 200 hours level. Please note that this is NOT a yoga certification course, but a workshop designed to train certified yoga teachers in teaching chair yoga.
Instructor – Daniela Cassandra Simina – Yoga Instructor 500 E-RYT , YACEP, Bioenergetic Healing Teacher and Practitioner, Reiki MAster